04-09 Prius procedure
Resetting the “Maintenance Required” Light on a Toyota Prius
- Step 3: Press the Power button once to power your Prius down.
- Step 4: Press and hold down the ODO button and press the Power button twice (2X) with your foot off the brake.
- Step 5: Wait for the flashing dashes to disappear and your ODO reading to reappear.
Subsequently, question is, how do I reset my Prius? 04-09 Prius procedure With foot on brake, push power button and hold the power button in for 30 seconds. Release power button and try to restart. All should be OK, car starts, warning lights off, and all PCM’s re set. Repeat if not successful.
Secondly, how do you reset the oil maintenance light on a 2012 Toyota Prius?
How to reset 2012 Toyota Prius oil maintenance required light, service reset, oil life
- Make sure the odometer is reading as TRIP A or TRIP B not the ( miles or kilometers of car)
- Turn the car off.
- Press and hold the ODO button and push the Power button to put the car in READY, while still holding the ODO button.
How do I get my Prius to stop beeping?
Method 1 of 3: Disabling the Reserve Alarm in a Generation 2 Prius
- Start the car.
- Press the Trip button until ODO shows then turn the car off.
- Start the car again.
- Press and hold the TRIP button for 10 seconds.
- Step on the brake and shift into reverse.
- Shift back into park.
- Re-engage the reverse beep.
How many quarts of oil does a Toyota Prius hold?
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2006 Toyota Prius?
To reset the oil maintenance light press the display until it reads the odometer reading, turn the power switch off, press the power switch to ignition on while holding down the trip meter reset button, keep the trip reset button held down for about 10 seconds , the display will read 000000 and then the light will go
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Toyota?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light Turn the key to the on position. Next, determine that the odometer reading is displayed. Then turn the key back off. Now push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. Finally, while continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position, but not so far as the “start” position.
How do I reset my dashboard?
How to Reset the Warning Lights on the Dash Open the hood of your vehicle. Loosen the nut that holds the negative terminal to the battery with the pliers. Completely remove the cable from the negative battery terminal. Leave the battery disconnected for 10 minutes to ensure that the computer is fully reset.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light?
Press and hold the odometer/trip display button while turning the ignition switch to ON, or pressing the push start button once. Remember: never use the brakes or fully turn the car on! Keep holding the button down until the maintenance required light turns off.
What does red triangle mean on Toyota Prius?
Common Causes. Many Prius drivers have reported the most common cause for a red triangle of death light is an issue with their battery. When this code appears, the problem is typically caused by several sources, but it means there is an issue with the HV battery’s ECU.